See about use of our kitchen here.
We offer a full cooked breakfast to all guests every morning, 7 to 9 AM, that will include (GF= Gluten Free):
- French Roast Coffee, fresh ground; teas, hot chocolate, chilled juices
- Low-fat home-made granola with almonds; raisins and dried cranberries to add, GF
- At least two fresh fruit items (bananas, grapefruit, apples, berries, etc.)
- Dennis’ Breakfast Cookies, scratch-made, with whole oats, wheat flour and olive oil.
- Homemade Granola Bars
- Variety du jour scratch-made muffins, usually Banana-Oat with cranberries or corn muffins with cheese and/or jalapenos. GF
- House-made Peasant Bread or English Muffins with butter, cinnamon, jam
- Eggs cooked to order, always, even with the additions below. GF
- The normal milk served is 2%
If desired, we will also cook, one of the following for all guests:
- Hearty oat and corn meal pancakes or dollar cakes with syrups, jam, honey, butter
- French Toast made with our own Peasant Bread
- Garden Veg and/or Cheese two egg Omelets, GF
- Old Fashioned Quaker Oatmeal (rolled oats) with raisins or dried cranberries, GF
- Single Egg and Cheddar Cheese English Muffin Sandwich
- Mexican Eggs: a cheese of your choice in a two egg omelet with corn tortillas. Salsa, sour cream sauce, garni du jour. GF
Breakfast time runs 7 to 9 AM. The coffee, tea and cold stuff is always out starting at 7 AM.
Feel free to bring your own special breakfast foods. See about use of our kitchen here. We have refer and freezer space. Ingredient lists for all house-made items are posted.
Highland Garden House Bed and Breakfast, 501 E. Highland Ave., Mount Vernon, WA, 360-419-7292